EscrowIt.com uses a 5 step process to ensure transparency in every transaction. Below is our 5 step list of what will be expected of the buyer, the seller, and EscrowIt.com during the transaction.
1. Buyer and seller agree to terms, which include:
- Detailed description of the merchandise/may include detailed photos
- Sale price
- Number of days allowed for buyers to inspect merchandise
- All shipping Information, including shipping provisions if merchandise is rejected
- Insurance on item while in route, description of coverage
(can be purchased through EscrowIt.com)
2. Buyer Pays EscrowIt.com
- Buyer submits payment via one of the many available payment options
- EscrowIt.com verifies payment has been received and has been validated
- Seller is notified that buyer submitted a verified payment
3. Seller ships merchandise to buyer
- Upon payment confirmation, seller ships merchandise
- Seller submits tracking information to EscowIt.com
- Escrowit.com verifies receipt of shipment
4. Buyer accepts or rejects merchandise
- According to term conditions
5. EscrowIt.com pays seller, or refunds payment
- Escrow It ensures product is returned to owner before refund of payment is disbursed
- If product is returned damaged or incomplete Escrow It will ensure the term conditions will be executed, which will include these provisions
- Escrow It does offer insurance on items to prevent loss while being shipped
Your safe and secure transaction is complete!
© 2012 escrowit | All Rights Reserved.